[FFmpeg-user] Hire FFmpeg consultant to Convert h264 RTSP video stream to HTTP stream

Alessandro Martinelli a.martinelli1990 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 09:18:42 EET 2021

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a FFmpeg consultant available to develop
for my business an ASP.NET Core application able retrieve a h264 RTSP
video stream from an AXIS camera and publish it as an HTTP video stream
playable with HTML5 video element and an estimation of the cost.

More details can be found here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69899709/forwarding-rtsp-stream-from-ip-camera-to-browser-in-asp-net-core.
Since I've spent already a lot of time in this, I'd like to hire someone
to do this for me.

A project for retrieving a RTSP stream in .NET can be found here:
https://github.com/BogdanovKirill/RtspClientSharp

Regards,

     Alessandro Martinelli