[FFmpeg-user] problem streaming

Juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 03:53:37 EEST 2021

Is there no solution to my problem? I have already indicated the
complete output, in the official ffmpeg wiki they only say to indicate
that it is a limitation of the program, an error without more, that I
look for another way to transmit but there is no other Anyway, most of
the articles that are on google date from 2008-2010, and the official
documentation of ffmpeg is obsolete no matter how much they insist on
saying that it is generated every night, an example of this is that
the option -seekable 1 does not it is detected when libx264 is used as
video codec, according to the official documentation of the http
protocol it should work, but it does not.
There is also no documentation regarding the rtmp protocol, I have
only found a debate on whether to remove support for librtmp, but
nothing else