[FFmpeg-user] Issue in converting a dss audio file to wav

Aman Bisht aman at antstack.io
Wed Jun 9 13:25:13 EEST 2021

Hi team,

I am using ffmpeg for a use case and found a strange thing in the audio conversion process. I haven’t been able to find related material/docs that I could use to resolve the issue.

Please find the attached sample .dss audio used for conversion to .wav. I’m using the below command to convert

ffmpeg -I Welcome.dss output.wav

I have attached the log report. While the conversion does happen a strange noise has been added at the end to the converted audio.

I would really appreciate if you could assist me resolving this issue and guide me to related docs so that I could resolve this.