[FFmpeg-user] Decklink input extra filter inserted

Bartosz Ziemski bartekziemski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:31:20 EET 2021

Regarding changing Decklink output -> it is not configurable.

scale_npp=format=yuv444p is here because I tried to explicitly force the
first scaling to happen on cuda -> did not know that this format is
required by hw_upload, I thought it might be the yadif requirement. But it
did not help and still the first pixfmt change happens on cpu.

deinterlacing -> my fault, by mistake I forwarded already deinterlaced
stream to decklink in the example from the logs, normally I get interlaced
input, that's why deinterlacing is desired

Best regards,
Bartek