[FFmpeg-user] Does ffmpeg support all streaming relative protocols, e.g., RTP/RTCP/RTSP and so on?

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 04:41:20 EET 2021

Hi,

Currently, I want to implement a real-time stream media transfer
solution for the on-line monitoring module of our remote driverless
vehicle project.
I'm not sure whether the protocol and capability shipped in ffmpeg library
can do such a job for me. To be more specific, for streaming media relative
protocols, I've learned that RTP/RTCP/RTSP protocols are all
needed, but I only noticed the following protocols are listed in the
ffmpeg protocols documentation
(https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-protocols.html).

Any hints will be highly appreciated.

BR,