[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg-lambda-layer and concat protocol

Maksym Portianoi portimaksym at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:36:07 EET 2021

Oh I see. No, cat won't solve my issue, thanks for the suggestion though.
Yeah I had a feeling that this mailing list is not the right place for me
to ask my question but wanted to try anyway because I found someone
elses' question on the same issue.
I am referring to this post:
https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2019-December/046299.html

Is there any way I can see the thread for that question?