[FFmpeg-user] exposure filter

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Thu Feb 11 09:13:05 EET 2021

Am 11.02.2021 um 00:50 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 12:43 AM Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 11:51 PM Michael Koch <astroelectronic at t-online.de>
>> wrote:

>>> even
>>> What's wrong and how can it be improved?
>>>

>> Almost everything is wrong about it.
>>
>> One single example, acrossover filter have examples and you claim it does
>> not.
>>
> Also, you looks to have sole authority to call shufflepixels filter
> useless, and couple others.

Paul is referring to chapter 2.149 "FFmpeg: Suggestions for improvement"
in my book
http://www.astro-electronic.de/FFmpeg_Book.pdf

It's possible that some of the suggestions have already been realized in
the meantime, but I may have overlooked them. In such cases please just
let me know, and I'll be happy to change that in my document.

Michael