[FFmpeg-user] Removing a metadata tag from a specfic stream

Harvey Pikelberger communque at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:52:34 EET 2021

> On Feb 6, 2021, at 02:01, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Despite other incorrect information. FFmpeg can handle album art for .flac
> file just fine.

Paul, thanks for the correction.
I was able to extract the art to a separate file and also remove the art, which in turn removed the associated metadata. (Thibeau, I'll send you those commands momentarily.  Paul may improve on it.  He knows this stuff far better)

Paul, are you saying FFmpeg can add album art to .flac files?  I seems possible do so with mp3 manipulating id3 info, but how to do so with .flac?    Thanks