[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg 4.3.1 failing to build for x86_64

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Tue Feb 2 08:44:05 EET 2021

On 2/1/2021 10:40 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> the mail you refered never made it to the list

I was just looking for that :), maybe the attached log was too big.

>> I am facing error while building ffmpeg for x66_64 architecture. The
>> error says “ERROR: openssl not found”.
Could be that you don't have the appropriate openssl dev package installed
for x86_64. Or that it's in the wrong location. Or your configure line is
pointing to the wrong location.

Without substantially more info, it's all guessing.

z!