[FFmpeg-user] Please advise

Bouke / edit 'B bouke at editb.nl
Thu Dec 30 16:24:52 EET 2021

> On 30 Dec 2021, at 15:16, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>

> Am 30.12.21 um 15:05 schrieb Bouke / edit 'B:
>>> On 30 Dec 2021, at 14:58, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> it's amazing that you
>> Hey Harald,
>> Are you allright? You almost sound polite!
>
> no, not if you read the whole sentence

I did, you wrote:
"it's amazing that you managed to subscribe but not to understand a ML”
I fail to see a good insult in that line.

> i forgot to mention that "New post" is a idiotic subject for any email no matter in what context

I agree, but since these are your words, I could not care less.

>> Is everything well? Should someone call a doctor / inform the authorities?
>
> mind your own business

I AM. My business is (sometimes) to make this world a better place.
You are trying to do the same thing, in the most irritating offensive annoying way I’ve ever encountered.
(Not that I disagree about the stupidity in this thread, but that’s beside the point.)

Bouke