[FFmpeg-user] Integration of ffmpeg

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:45:04 EEST 2021

 I had this problem running it under C# once. I can't remember what the solution was, but I seem to recall that it was something to do with the fact that ffmpeg writes most of its status information not to standard output, but to standard error, presumably so as to keep standard output free for the media data it's producing.
(If it has occurred to anyone that the 1970s punch-card model of data handling which provokes this situation is no longer entirely appropriate for modern computing, you're not alone.)