[FFmpeg-user] Why FFMPEG?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Aug 16 16:03:21 EEST 2021

Am 16.08.21 um 14:56 schrieb Android PowerUser:
> Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> schrieb am Mo., 16. Aug. 2021, 14:26:
>

>>> power-users are working in terminals and the main-usage of a GUI is to
>> have more than one terminal and show the clock
>>

> For you again the definition of power user:
> https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-User
> English is apparently not available on Wikipedia.  Power users can handle
> the terminal a lot or sometimes, like me, and you can still be a power user.

lol

>>> frankly writing software or edit complex server configurations on a
>> fucking touch display may explain the sloppy quality of software by your
>> generation
>>

> What bullshit.  If you program applications for the smartphone, it makes
>> sense to do the same on the smartphone.  Mainly because you can save
>> yourself the emulator and try out several Android versions on a
>> smartphone.  Or explicitly on several smartphones with processing by
>> manufacturers, which is probably not possible on Android Studio.

see above why i don't use smartphones for serious things, you made your
own bullshit appear as a qoute from me

on a real mail client that don't happen :-)

child i don't write FRONTEND CRAP - i run the servers, the networks, the
backends

how do you imagine to maintain a 250000 (250k) lines codebase on a
smartphone?

how do you imagine matain 20 servers at the same time efficient on a
smartphone?

how do you imagine having your IDE, mail-lcient, monitorings and a
dozens of terminals at the same time visible on a smartphone?

> it's slow, inefficient and error-prone
>

> And Windows not or what?  Where most PCs also run.  Android is now even
>> apparently less prone to errors than Windows.  The higher the Android
>> version, the more stable and less error-prone.

again: wrong quoting on your crap device

i don't give any shit on windows for 15 years now

>> but for "youtubers" and "influencers" it maybe enough, but that people
>> are not pwoer users and if they all tomorrow would be striken by
>> lightning the world won't notice it :-)
>>

> I'm neither a YouTuber nor an influencer nor anything like that

but you sound like one....