[FFmpeg-user] Why FFMPEG?

Android PowerUser tschikruma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 03:58:29 EEST 2021

A full backup is always available.  I'm not stupid.  It would not be a
problem if the cell phone broke.  Well except that I would need a new one.
I don't let the cloud manage my data either.  Operation on a computer takes
significantly longer.  Instead of simply tapping on it, you first have to
go there with the mouse.  Especially bad with the trackpad.  Sometimes they
just start swimming.  And then there are the extremely small buttons, poor
overview, because everything is forced onto one screen and even with a
touchscreen on a laptop one would have to maneuver with the shoulders -
this is imprecise, inefficient and exhausting.  And with a PC, I'm tied to
one place.  I just can't go to the couch.  That's not work either, it's
free time.  Can also be used with FFMPEG😉.  And that's how I handle it.
If this were work for me, I wouldn't be doing it.