[FFmpeg-user] Why FFMPEG?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Aug 16 03:19:33 EEST 2021

Am 16.08.21 um 01:39 schrieb Android PowerUser:
> Many have a smartphone and need one, but not everyone has a PC.  You can
> save more money if you give yourself the money instead of for a PC and use
> your smartphone as a PC right away. Everything on one device is more
> convenient as there is no need to switch or constantly remembering
> developer options for multiple types of devices.

sorry, but i value my data and no cloud for me

if that PC dies i just put my 4 disks in the next one and continue
working, have fun doing a full backup on a smartphone and restore it on
a different device

i can't take people serious which only use a smartphone, in that case
you don't do any serious work - before i swipe around on such a mini
shit-device for serious taks they can wait until i come home or to the
office

this shit is nice for browsing on thge couch, write some comments and
that's it - even for youtube it's shit compared to my 65" TV