[FFmpeg-user] Why FFMPEG?

Android PowerUser tschikruma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:39:31 EEST 2021

Many have a smartphone and need one, but not everyone has a PC.  You can
save more money if you give yourself the money instead of for a PC and use
your smartphone as a PC right away. Everything on one device is more
convenient as there is no need to switch or constantly remembering
developer options for multiple types of devices.

 I once put Windows on my Smartphone but it was very slow because only one
core was used.  Probably looking better after a few years now because of
new developments over time.  Maybe at some point it will be faster and it
might even be useful to run .exe files on the smartphone.