[FFmpeg-user] repair missing audio header

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:40:29 EEST 2021

Am So., 18. Apr. 2021 um 17:54 Uhr schrieb Alexander Machev
<mukarator at gmail.com>:

> ffmpeg is reporting audio errors in some of my tv recordings.
>
> [mp2 @ 0000000003956040] [error] Header missing
> [error] Error while decoding stream #0:1: Invalid data found when
> processing input

Command line and complete, uncut console output missing.

Why do you believe that the error message is an issue?
It is normal for transport streams to contain data loss and
above error message is what the missing data triggers.

> Is it possible to fix them without reencoding the whole audio stream ?

There used to be ProjectX but as said, I am not sure why you
want to fix the error message, fixing in this case of course
means to completely remove a broken audio frame.