[FFmpeg-user] av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

Mar Andrés López mar.andres.l at gmv.com
Thu Sep 24 12:41:52 EEST 2020

Dear all,

I want to set the same timestamps in my video.mpg which has a video stream and a klv data stream, when I perform this command:

ffmpeg -vsync drop -i video.mpg -map 0 -codec copy -f mpegts output.mpg

[mpegts @ 000001ee5461df40] Timestamps are unset in a packet for stream 1. This is deprecated and will stop working in the future. Fix your code to set the timestamps properly
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument
frame=    1 fps=0.0 q=-1.0 Lsize=      20kB time=00:00:00.00 bitrate=N/A speed=   0x
video:58kB audio:0kB subtitle:0kB other streams:18kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead: unknown
Conversion failed!

How can I set the timestamps??