[FFmpeg-user] KLV in ffmpeg

Mar Andrés López mar.andres.l at gmv.com
Wed Sep 23 12:11:24 EEST 2020

Dear all,

I am having so many issues trying to clip a video with KLV. When I edit a video with KLV I lose the KLV.

I have read about -map 0 option, from my understading it copies all the streams of a video from the input 0.

The command I have tried and it is not working is the following:

ffmpeg -ss 00:01:00.000 -t 00:04:00.000 -re -i video.mpg -map 0 -c copy -f mpegts out.mpg

When I use a video player that displays KLV the KLV is not displayed for out.mpg,

¿Do you have any help please?

A lot of thanks.