[FFmpeg-user] how to convert *.cin into *.avi?

Jim DeLaHunt list+ffmpeg-user at jdlh.com
Sun Sep 20 11:41:12 EEST 2020

On 2020-09-20 01:00, peter.lysyansky at gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, this file is exported from SonoTouch ultrasound scanner. Is there a chance to open this movie?

Peter:

For future reference, the next time you ask for help converting a file,
you might find it helpful to volunteer in the first message the relevant
information you have about the source file.  The information that the
file comes from a particular ultrasound scanner is very important. You
only give this list just the filename extension (*.cin) and not what you
know about the source.

You might want to think about what else you know about this content, and
its format, and its source. What else have you not yet shared? The more
(relevant) information you give, the more likely it is that someone on
the list will recognise the situation and offer an answer.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt