[FFmpeg-user] build error at libavformat/udp.o

Hyoung Kim hyoungtaik at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 23:19:38 EEST 2020

Hi,
   Regarding the above case, I think that I have found out where the problem came from.
1. In libavformat/udp.c, there is a fuction. udp_set_multicast_sources.
2. Inside the function, there is c directive like #if HAVE_STRUCT_IP_MREQ_SOURCE && ....
3. In version 4.0.6, it used to be #elif, but the logic about it has been slightly changed. So, in 4.3.1, it became #if.
4. So, for my case, the control goes to first #if and it goes to  #if HAVE_STRUCT_IP_MREQ_SOURCE again. In case of older version, the control does not have to go to there.
5.With my compiler, it has caused the problem.
6. Even if this case could be rare and rare, I think that it has better be improved.
7. Any suggestion for good solution about this case would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 1:56 PM, Hyoung Kim via ffmpeg-user<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org> wrote:   Hi,
   Thanks for your response.   Even if I am not 100 percent sure, it looks to have something to do with newer nghttp2 library which I need for building Alexa AVS SDK. I mean same named structure has been defined in nghttp2 and it migh have caused to compile some part of ffmpeg which should not be compiled by c directive. I will keep checking it out.
Thanks again.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 1:39 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos<ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:  Am Di., 1. Sept. 2020 um 01:45 Uhr schrieb Hyoung Kim via ffmpeg-user
<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>:

>  d. Android NDK version : r16

The issue is (for example) not reproducible with r19b here.

If you need more support, don't forget to show us the configure
line you tested!

ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe".