[FFmpeg-user] Overlay Error reoccurring

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:23:15 EEST 2020

Hi,

> Its John again, I followed your Guidance and changed a bit of the code but
> I am still getting an error of Unable to find a suitable output format for
> 'box=1:shado etc etc

I thought that was just in the email, there shouldn’t be any whitespace after the colon before box. You could combine all the filters together like -lavfi "[0:a][1:a]amerge=inputs=2;[2:v]drawtext=fontfile=C:\Windows\ARLRDBD.TTF:text='Snatch Media Player':fontcolor=white:fontsize=24:box=1:shadowcolor=darkblue:shadowx=1:shadowy=1:boxcolor=blue at 0.6:boxborderw=5:x=50:y=H-th-50” Not sure if it works

Regards,
Ted Park