[FFmpeg-user] Overlay Error reoccurring

John Henderson acaciasd at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:11:39 EEST 2020

Re:  Overlay Error reoccurring

Hi Ted,

Thanks for responding, The /k tells the cmd.exe to display all output in
the command window. Not sure about the *, I've not seen it in the code
anywhere. Not sure what you mean by removing the  "output pad label and the
explicit stream mappings".

It just seems strange, that it works when written directly in the command
window on windows, but not when I send it through my Visual Basic 2019
application.

Any more clues?

John