[FFmpeg-user] concatenating files in FFMPEG causing the wrong file length

andrei ka andrei.k.gml at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:27:52 EEST 2020

oups, correction: dts patch works ok 1:1 up to 4.2.1 ...
.
say; if patch file is in /tmp/patch.txt,  in docker (bask) commands (for
getting to ffmpeg's configure & make are like (patch is command, guess it'd
be patch.exe for win)  :

FFMPEG_VERSION=4.2.1
curl -sLO https://ffmpeg.org/releases/ffmpeg-${FFMPEG_VERSION}.tar.gz && \
    tar -zxf ffmpeg-${FFMPEG_VERSION}.tar.gz  --strip-components=1 && \
    patch -p1  --ignore-whitespace <  /tmp/patch.txt && \
    ./configure...  \