[FFmpeg-user] Compiling AAC decoder with only AAC-LC

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:58:48 EET 2020

Am Di., 17. Nov. 2020 um 14:43 Uhr schrieb Igor Bukanov <igor at vivaldi.com>:

> is it possible to compile ffmpeg to include only support for
> AAC-LC profile support from the whole AAC decoder?

Please understand that there is no guarantee whatsoever that
FFmpeg binaries compiled with --disable-all do not violate any
software patents or will not violate any software patents in the
future.
(Note that the people who claim they do not for a very long time
unintentionally distributed FFmpeg with all definitely patented
codecs enabled - so I wouldn't trust them too much.)