[FFmpeg-user] How i can use vulkan hw accel and vulkan filters for streaming my desktop. Is KMS grab working with audio recording?

Stephan Monecke stephanmonecke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:47:22 EET 2020

> hi, out of curiosity, why one would need to probe (with crazy 100M
probesize) x11 capture and why to use 5.1 on 1080p at 24 when 4.2 would be
enough ?

Because this is a generic script not limited to 1080p. That way I can
use it for 4k as well what is not possible with level 4.2.
Furthermore, with x11grab you get raw-image input what is remarkably
big at 4k. But actually I don't really care about the size as long
it's sufficiently large.

Cheers,
Stephan