[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

juan carlos rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:49:12 EET 2020

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Carl Zwanzig
Enviado: martes, 27 de octubre de 2020 0:35
Para: ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
Asunto: Re: [FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

On 10/26/2020 4:22 PM, juan carlos rebate wrote:
> It is not my intention to do top posting, this is because I do not like to use mail apps, I like the graphical interface web, and this does not have options to avoid it

Yes it does, I do that all the time, both in the android app and in a
browser (click on the three dots to expand the reply text, then edit).

z!

ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe".
Good afternoon, sorry that it took so long to update this thread, well I am still trying to use uar ffmpeg in my own way, but it seems that everything is going against me, now the problem is that if I try to compile in windows the process seems to be it carries out but then it doesn't actually do anything, it doesn't compile the executables or the dll, but in linux if you want to use the same set of commands, to compile I do the following:
I introduce it in the form of a column so that it does not occupy too much
./configure
--arch=x86_64
--target-os=mingw32
--cross-prefix=x86_64-w64-mingw32-
--prefix=/usr/local
--pkg-config=pkg-config
--pkg-config-flags=--static
--extra-cflags=-static
--extra-ldflags=-static
--extra-libs="-lm -lz -fopenmp"
--enable-static
--disable-shared
--enable-nonfree
--enable-gpl
--enable-avisynth
--enable-libaom
--enable-libfdk-aac
--enable-libfribidi
--enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libopus
--enable-libsoxr
--enable-libvorbis
--enable-libvpx
--enable-libx264
--enable-libx265
Make
If I compile it in linux in this way it compiles well, although along the way it tells me that some codecs are deprecated but it does compile, but this same set of commands in windows does not compile, if it indicates that it does but does not produce the final link, this it only happens to me with ffmpeg.
I have tried both with cygwin and with the monster developed by microsoft, (the wsl2)