[FFmpeg-user] Problem with colorhold filter

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:40:31 EEST 2020

Am Sa., 16. Mai 2020 um 18:11 Uhr schrieb John Riselvato
<jdriselvato at gmail.com>:

> On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 12:03 PM Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Am Sa., 16. Mai 2020 um 17:52 Uhr schrieb John Riselvato
> > <jdriselvato at gmail.com>:
> > >
> > > This is a known bug.
> >
> > Would you mind defining "known"?

> As in it's not the first time someone pointed out the issue?
> The command doesn't work properly.

Yes, Michael has explained this and shown a sample command.

My question was intended to show a certain "dissonance" between
claiming the issue is "known" and linking to your own blog (instead
of the trac ticket you should have opened or - even better - the fix
to either the code or the documentation).