[FFmpeg-user] ff* command lines that work

arthur brogard abrogard at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 02:36:53 EET 2020

How do I get to look at this complete conversation,  this thread?
ab
:)

-------------------------------------
Remember Brandolini's Law and look around.
Remember the Barović Principle.If you're going to read: read music.

    On Tuesday, 10 March 2020, 10:46:49 am AEDT, Rob Hallam <ffmpeg at roberthallam.com> wrote:

 On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 22:23, Mark Filipak <
markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> First, what does 'FOSS' mean?

It stands for Free and open source software.

> Daisies? Daisies? We don't want daisies! I don't need no stinking
> daisies!

How about a nice game of chess? Or these badges?

> I don't have a dog. And furthermore, my dog doesn't bite. And
> furthermore, you provoked him.

I recognise a lawyer's reasoning when I see it!

> Second, thanks for your concern. I know that analysis of
> thousands of command lines is non-trivial, but it's *my*
> non-trivial task

I appreciate that, and I appreciate you offering to post results;
and I know the frustration of wanting to say "I know what I want",
but you are asking for thousands of commands, which is a
non-trivial amount of work so people weigh in with other
things that may help.

Cheers,
Rob