[FFmpeg-user] ff* command lines that work

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:03:07 EET 2020

On 03/08/2020 04:28 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> What did you try?
>
> Carl Eugen

Okay, some discussion. I've been collecting various methods that have
been posted here. Some don't work. The applications vary, so there is no
specific, single 'try'.

Of course, you want to help, Carl, because that's what you do. You can
really, really help by posting some command lines that are known to
work. Any/all particular application of ff* will do.

The documentation is long on explanations of pieces, but short on how to
create working command lines.

Thanks,
Mark.

Here's my standard criticism of developers' perspective:
"I said to a fiend, 'I need to get to Paris, quick.' He said, 'I've got
just what you need,' and led me to the garage. Spread out across the
floor were all the disassembled parts of a car. 'There! Now you've got
everything you need to get to Paris.'"