[FFmpeg-user] ff* command lines that work

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 08:11:00 EET 2020

This is a request that everyone add ffmpeg, ffprobe, etc. command lines
that work.

All that's needed is command lines that work, no explanations or details
are needed. Simply add your contributions to this thread. Don't convert
parameters to Martian tokens.

Why I ask for this:
I just can't figure out how to form ff* command lines. Your
contributions will help me to see patterns -- I'm really good at
patterns. Maybe I'm a little autistic.  :-)

The results will be like word lists. They will have value even without
definitions.

Thanks very much,
Mark.