[FFmpeg-user] Consequences to rude and hostile behaviour

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 18:56:40 EET 2020

Am So., 1. März 2020 um 02:43 Uhr schrieb Jim DeLaHunt
<list+ffmpeg-user at jdlh.com>:

> This behaviour has consequences. It makes possible contributors less
> likely to turn their good intentions into patches to the code and
> documentation of ffmpeg. The next time you core contributors ponder how
> to improve this project, and to get some of its load off your shoulders,
> you might want to consider that.

I believe there is some misunderstanding here (and you are by far not
the only one failing, many others, including core developers, also do):
The project, like many others, does have issues but the issue is not a
lack of contributors (including capable ones).

Apart from that, I believe I already told you that while contributions are
welcome mails such as yours are not.