[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: OBS and OBS Portable Recording Into Same File Simultaneously

David Bayles davidbayles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:14:43 EEST 2020

Perhaps another question: if I extract each and every frame as an image
file, then go through one by one and there is no still image resembling
what I filmed (i.e. every frame/picture is just solid green), does that
mean that the video is definitely unrecoverable? Or might there be another
way to recover the video?