[FFmpeg-user] Producing smooth video from images

Leonardo lsbplsb at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 02:10:47 EEST 2020

Hello,
I have a sequence of images, image001.png to image945.png, and I am using this command to produce a video:
ffmpeg -framerate 60 -i image%03d.png -c:v libx264 -pix_fmt yuv420p -vf scale=1920:1080,fps=60 -r 60 video.mp4
The video is fine but I would like to improve it. I was thinking in some kind of "motion blur" or a better sense of motion.
The filters minterpolate and tblend seem to be what I am looking for, but I don't know how to use nor which is better.

Any tips?
Kind regards,Leonardo