[FFmpeg-user] Lensfun an v360

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Jun 6 16:08:10 EEST 2020

On Sat, Jun 06, 2020 at 14:36:26 +0200, Tobias Müller wrote:
> in the version for Windows of ffmpeg offered on
> https://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html#build-windows the filters lensfun
> and v360 aren't included. How can these filters be installed?

Actually, all that's offered there is a link, which points to Zeranoe's
page.

Apparently, Zeranoe hasn't included liblensfun in their builds, so the
lensfun filter isn't included. You could post a request to Zeranoe, but
I can't find contact info. Otherwise, you need to build your own
version. (I haven't built for Windows, so don't ask me. ;-))

OTOH, I just downloaded the latest offered version
(ffmpeg-20200604-7f81785-win64-static), and v360 *is* included.

(Note, please use the git version, not the release version, especially
if you are missing recently added features or fixes).

Gruß,
Moritz