[FFmpeg-user] DTS:X and Atmos.

Nomis101 Nomis101 at web.de
Tue Jun 2 00:06:41 EEST 2020

Oh, you are right. I've corrected that. It actually is from https://thedigitaltheater.com/dts-trailers/

> Note that there is nothing relevant hidden in a E-AC3 stream,
> this is just marketing speech.

Good to now. I was just confused by this comment:
https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/adea33f46513821c111c602a0692b78315688c1b/libavcodec/mlpdec.c#L367
I thought, maybe the Atmos stuff is in a substream, that is stripped away. So, thanks for that information.