[FFmpeg-user] MP4 to IFF (ILBM) frames export for Amiga

Benoit Deschenes igxben at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 02:40:54 EEST 2020

My Amiga/Toaster has emerged from the dust, In fact, this is still a great
Computer in 2020.

A correct workaround is saving to ppm from ffmpeg and then ppmtoilbm in a
second phase,

If someone wants to add the saving feature... for the growing Amiga
community   ;-O...  I think ppmtoilbm is open source.

Thanks.