[FFmpeg-user] concat mp4 text list input and wav text list input into one video/audio file?

Ram Shaffir ram at ram.sh
Fri Jul 3 15:55:00 EEST 2020

Hello all,

I use the following command to concat list of videos to one video ‘merged.mp4’:

ffmpeg -y -f concat -safe 0 -i /usr/ramDisk/video_list.txt -c copy -acodec copy -movflags +faststart /usr/ramDisk/merged.mp4

the content of the ‘video_list.txt’ is something like this:
file '/usr/ramDisk/shared_15/0.mp4'
file '/usr/ramDisk/shared_15/1.mp4'
file '/usr/ramDisk/shared_15/2.mp4'
file '/usr/ramDisk/shared_15/3.mp4'

now I have an additional txt file named ‘audio_list.txt’  with a list of wav files:
file '/usr/ramDisk/shared_15/0.wav'
file '/usr/ramDisk/shared_15/1. wav'
file '/usr/ramDisk/shared_15/2. wav'
file '/usr/ramDisk/shared_15/3. wav'

the length of all files (mp4 and wav) are the same.

how can I concat the mp4 files with the wav files using their txt files as -i inputs to one video ‘merged.mp4’?

Thank you all in advance!
Best,
Ram