[FFmpeg-user] Immediate crash on windows.

Sam Holder SHolder at appliedsystems.com
Fri Jul 3 10:30:20 EEST 2020

Thanks. I’ll try some other builds. I did include the entire command line and output. I used:

.\ffmpeg.exe

at the command line.

and there was no output, just an immediate crash and a WER popup saying the ffmpeg.exe had crashed.

I’ve tried same build on my local machine and it works fine.

I’ve just tried 4.2.1 and that seems to work ok (at least it doesn’t immediately die and shows the expected output), so I’ll just use that.