[FFmpeg-user] R: Generete one second of black video and relative silence audio with the same duration

Gian Maria Allibrante chanof at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 01:20:45 EET 2020

Thanks Moritz, sorry for the confusion, may ask:

  *   How to remove this audio packet? (i need this trick to concatenate videos with total duration multiple of the GOP destined to infinite mpeg dash pseudo live loop, mp4box will fail after some cycles with this duration dicrepance, it's unable to skip it)
  *   How you see this information: side_data_type=Skip Samples etc.

Gian