[FFmpeg-user] V360 filter

Paul B Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 19:47:59 EET 2020

On 1/24/20, Michael Koch <astroelectronic at t-online.de> wrote:
> Paul,
>
>> Single-fisheye is done as output only currently, user need to set both
>> h_fov and v_fov.
>
> I'm just testing the new single fisheye options and as far as I have
> tested, everything looks good.
> Would it be possible to add an option for filling the unused area with a
> user-defined color, instead of the default black?

I'm probably gonna add at some point mask option which will fill
unused pixels with max alpha values.
To make stitching possible with multiple flat(or any other projection
format) inputs, this would also make possible to replace all alpha
values with custom picked color by using overlay filter.

> Some suggestions for documentation:
> -- "perspective" needs better description what it is. I don't know.

It is similar to one side of globe, like watching earth from space :)