[FFmpeg-user] Custom User Agent Header not working

Temm samumert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 21:11:37 EET 2020

On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 at 19:49, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am So., 19. Jan. 2020 um 19:33 Uhr schrieb Temm <samumert at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Oh, sorry. I am using cmd on Windows10, using latest win ffmpeg build
> from
> > Zeranoe.
>
> Please test current FFmpeg git head and please do not use external
> resources for the console output, always paste the console output in
> the mail.
>
> And please find out what top-posting means and avoid it here.
>
> Carl Eugen

Sorry, but i am not sure what you mean by using the latest git head. Do you
mean i should build the latest ffmpeg from git myself?
I also found out that it does send the headers to the .ts links in the
index.m3u8 if i use -user_agent "abc" and use a http/s url as -i input.
Is there any way to use custom headers for a local index.m3u8?