[FFmpeg-user] Motion detection - object in the center of the video

Alexander Gribanov sunrisecoder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:59:13 EET 2020

Hello!

I have many videos recorded via Tripod where the Speaker is going across
the room. He may go Left or Right and sometimes Closer and Farther away
from the Camera.

I want to make Videos with Slides and the Speaker in the Corner, but for
this, I need that he stay at the same position on the screen (to easily
trim and merge)... How can I do this?

I tried vidstabdetect and vidstabtransform, but it seems, it just makes the
Shakes smoother...

I can make a program for Manual Markup and generate the File with the
Offset and Scale Factor for Each Frame, but how can I use it within the
FFmpeg? I know about Video Filters "pad" and "scale", but I can do it for
the whole video... Is it possible to specify somehow this transformation
for each frame independently?

Or maybe there is another way to do it more simply?

Thank You very much,
Alex