[FFmpeg-user] discord channel - https://discord.gg/vjNkh8t

Glenn W wolfe.t.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:19:29 EET 2020

Hi FFmpeg users,

For those who are interested, the *unofficial FFmpeg discord channel* has
grown to over 30 users. Usually at least 6 active at any given time. If
this format is of any interest, I encourage you to join with the attached
invite link <https://discord.gg/vjNkh8t>.

Discord has some favorable properties which make it a good place to go for
help, including: native code snippets, video/screen sharing support, and
voice chat. Beyond that, I ask members to uphold a couple non-technical '
*features**'' *that I find important: be friendly. be respectful.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Best,
Glenn