[FFmpeg-user] v360 expressions

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Thu Feb 27 13:02:21 EET 2020

Am 27.02.2020 um 11:27 schrieb Mick Finn:
> Ok sorry about that but the thread had as an assumption a feature most of vr360 commands maybe you have some idea where that is documented?

As far as I know, there are only two sources for v360 documentation:
1. The official documentation https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html#v360
2. There are some examples in my book:
http://www.astro-electronic.de/FFmpeg_Book.pdf
If anybody knows additional sources, please let me know.
There are also many helpful informations (but not ffmpeg related) on
Paul Bourke's website: www.paulbourke.net/dome/

--> Paul
totally understood, I know that you are doing this in your free time,
and we all have the same problem that money must come from somewhere.

Michael