[FFmpeg-user] Concat filter with more than 1 audio stream -- How?

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 02:45:05 EET 2020

On 02/23/2020 07:05 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Am Mo., 24. Feb. 2020 um 00:42 Uhr schrieb Mark Filipak
> <markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com>:
>
>> Here:
>> https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Concatenate
>> I see this:
>> ffmpeg -i "concat:input1.ts|input2.ts|input3.ts" -c copy output.ts
>
> Better use "cat" to concatenate transport streams if you don't
> want to re-encode.

I'm just trying to find WHAT WORKS. In this case, WHAT WORKS is the
above. I tried making the output 'n:\output.mkv' but ffmpeg complained.
Eventually I want to convert the TS container to MKV, but first, I need
to get all the audio tracks into the TS container.

?

>> https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#concat
>
> This is the documentation of a filter, you are using a protocol above.

Do you have any idea how I can specify 'n' 'v' & 'a' in this case?