[FFmpeg-user] silenceremove use

To ny tonynederpel at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:29:39 EET 2020

Thanks again for your reply.

The first command i copied directly from a forum post.
The recording on my phone doesn't have a noise or sound that exceeds
-20dB until 10 minutes 47 seconds.

The output file left by the first command has the first 2,5 seconds
missing and starts directly with a sound. Where in the recording
on my phone that sound starts at 2,5 seconds.

The second command as it seems left an output file that sounds
like it plays at twice the speed. Coincidentally it's about half
the size and duration. But everything seems to be still there
and nothing is removed.

Unfortunately i can't send a more extensive logging because it seems
when -loglevel or -v is used i get no output in console at all.