[FFmpeg-user] How to decrypt .ts files into separate .ts files with ffmpeg without using a playlist?

Crazy Red Elephant crazyredelephant at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:00:04 EET 2020

Yes, Ted, I'm getting dropped frames on playback. In VLC, it's in the Media Information - Statistics - Video - Lost counter.

I'm not sure about stream 0... VLC says stream 0 is video.

Also, another thing probably worth noting - if I regenerate timestamps with the help of, let's say MKVToolNix, by using its "fix bitstream timing info" option, the dropping frames issue is gone. What do you think about this?