[FFmpeg-user] Submitting a Feature Request

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 08:52:51 EET 2020

> Am 08.02.2020 um 04:55 schrieb Chris via ffmpeg-user <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>:
>
> FILE *pipeout = popen("ffmpeg -y -f rawvideo -vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb24 -s 1280x720 -r 59.94 -i -       -pix_fmt yuv420p  -vb 50M  -minrate 50M  -maxrate 50M  -c:a pcm_s16be  -f mov  output.mov", "w");

This command line does not match the console output you provided (or if it does, it’s difficult to find because you provided several command line outputs). My suggestion is to write whatever you are providing to a file and use ffmpeg directly from the command line using the file as input (it sounded to me as if your issue should even be reproducible with one frame, so no reason for a large file). Then please provide the one command line that allows to reproduce what you see together with its complete, uncut console output.

> chris at Linux-Mint:~/Videos/Legalizer$ ./carleugen
> ffmpeg version 3.4.6

This is more than two years old, please download a current binary if you are unable to compile yourself, there is no release support on this mailing list.

Please find out what top-posting means and avoid it here, we consider top-posting as highly rude, more so after being told to avoid it.