[FFmpeg-user] Error implementing the AFFTDN filter with a noise type of w

tmason at trueprobity.com tmason at trueprobity.com
Wed Feb 5 15:53:29 EET 2020

Hello,

I am trying to clean up an audio file which contains background noise using
the AFFTDN filter with a noise type of white noise.

I have not been able to find an example of the AFFTDN filter implemented and
working. Based on other examples I tried this command line code.

ffmpeg -i C:\Media\test.wav afftdn="'nt=w':om='o'" C:\media\test_clean.wav

When I run this Unalbe to find a suitable output format for
afftdn="'nt=w':om='o'": Invalid argument.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tim Mason