[FFmpeg-user] Ynt: Mailman privacy alert

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Mon Dec 28 20:13:35 EET 2020

On 12/28/2020 6:54 AM, MERT Gürtürk wrote:
> I have 8 minutes and 51 seconds of video recording (30 fps). Although the
> total image is 532, it turns out to be 533.

Do you mean the number of seconds? Do you get that number from playing the
video or from the metadata (which isn't always to be trusted)?

> ffmpeg -i 1.MP4 -c:v mpeg4 -q:v 2.0  -vsync 0 -an  2.MP4

Please always include the complete output of the command, it tells everyone
a lot about what's going on. And if you're not using a very recent build of
ffmpeg, get and try with that first.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Also, please remember not to "top-post" on this mailing list.

Later,

z!